Followers

Saturday 26 September 2009

[HAUL] HELLO DRAMA in ETSY & USPS to UK

FINALLY!!!
The HelloDrama's 'Label Whore' necklace is arrived!!


I've ordered this necklace ($30) from HelloDrama at www.etsy.com.
The international shipping (USPS) to UK cost was only $6.
Total I paid £22.05.

For me, it took nearly 7 weeks to received the item. (I was the unlucky one...)

Here are few photos...





USPS to UK


I had to pay extra £10 of Royal Mail Service Charge, Handling Fees, VAT.... when I collect the item from Royal Mail Depot.

Here are the 'CHARGES'...

Goods purchased & imported into the EU with a value over £18 (for VAT purposes) and over £120 (for Import duty purposes), or goods imported from one private person to another private perso as a gift with a value over £36, are subject to Customs charges.
These reliefs do not extend to Excise goods e.g. tobacco products & alcohol.
Queries about Customs charges are to be made in writing to the above address or by telephone 0207 239 2449 quoting the above charge number & date.

No comments:

Post a Comment