Followers

Tuesday 21 September 2010

My magical nail growth strengthener !!!

I was on week 8 last weekend. Lately I'm too busy sorting out stuffs like... canceling several subscriptions, accounts, luggage, shipping, etc etc etc.

So I haven't been taking care of my nails like first 5 weeks... I just let it grow as it is... BUT! I do apply nail strengthener and growth products, and hand cream!!

My nails are pretty strong and haven't been broken since the first day of the project. They are all looking healthy and clean.

I guess I'm using some magical products here! LOL.

And current favourite is...


I've tried using few different products but I keep coming back to this product!!

It really does give you healthy nails within few days!!! This product works for me!!! I'm not entirely certain if it strengthened my nails but definitely made my nails healthy and clean!!

I feel like I should order some more before I leave this country!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment