Followers

Saturday 8 August 2009

All About My Skin Care

I do not have such acne problems so I don't get spots that many. However, I do take care of skin in order to keep it young and fresh.

The thing is that my life isn't luxury enough to have proper skin care or to try many different products or expensive products.

Also, even though my skins are (in theory) dry to combination skin, my skin condition changes everyday depending on the Weather Condition , my Diet and Health Condition.

So I'm very much relying on the 'Inner' care rather than 'Outer' care.

HOWEVER!!

I do have weekly/monthly Cleansing Routine and I'd like to talk about my general Body & Face Skin Care products and steps.


1. Make-Up Removal

Step 1. Facial Cleansing Wipe (Dry to Sensitive Type)
- I use any drugstore products on sale.
- Wipe out visible make-ups on my face.

Step 2. Remove Waterproof mascara
- I use LANCOME 'Bi-Facil'
- Remove waterproof mascara or eyeliner with cotton 'tips' and cotton pads.

Step 3. Face (Deep) Cleanser
- I use CLARINS 'One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser'
- Remove all the make-ups on my face.

Step 4. Moisturizing (Only when needed)
- I use CLARINS 'Renew-Plus Night Lotion'
- Moisturize dried skin after the cleansing and calms skin down over the night.

2. Daily Cleansing (without Make-Ups)

I just wash it with 'cold water'.

... unless I feel oily/greasy, then I use CLARINS 'One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser' to clean my face and keep it fresh.

I wash my face in the morning and in the evening.
I do not use cleansing product unless I feel really oily/greasy.

3. Daily/Weekly 'Eye Care' (Under the eyes)

I use ESTEE LAUDER 'Advanced Night Repair'

I apply it 3-4 times a week at night before I go to sleep.

4. Moisturizing

I use CLARINS 'Energizing Morning Cream' in the morning and before I put make-ups.
I use CLARINS 'Renew-Plus Night Lotion' at night before I go to sleep.

I do not put any moisturizers unless my skin feels dry. (I use more product during the winter than the summer.)

5. Weekly Face Exfoliating

I use CLARINS 'Gentle Exfoliating Refiner'.

I use it once a week or two weeks depending on the condition of my skin.
I do not exfoliate frequently due to I have quite sensitive skin.

6. Lip Exfoliating

I use BENEFIT Lipscription 'Dr. Feelgood'.

Again, I only use it when my lips are chipped and pigmented. Use it one or twice a month.

7. Hair Lightener (Face & Body)

I use BOOTS 'Expert Hair Lightener'

Since my hair on my body and face are black/dark brown and very thick. I prefer to lighten or bleach my hair instead of shave. (I do shave my armpit, tho)

I do it whenever I feel I want to lighten my hair. Mostly once a month or two months.

No comments:

Post a Comment