Followers

Saturday 8 August 2009

Korean Color Circle Contact Lenses



I've been wearing contact lenses for about 6-8 years. Initially I started with normal non-coloured lenses and 1-2 years later, I started to wear colored/circled lenses.

All my lenses are Korean brands.

I usually purchase my lenses HERE. (It's Korean website only available in Korea/Korean with No International Shipping, so it'll be useless unless you're Korean living in Korea.)

Here are the list of the lenses I've used before.


NeoVision 'Dali' - Brown

- Diameter: 14.0mm
- Moisture Content: 38%

- One of the most natural lenses for Asian eyes. Personally it was very comfortable without any problems.


-
Click to view product image



Bescon 'Tutti' - Grey (currently wearing)

- Diameter: 14.0mm
- Moisture Content: 38%

- My top favourite lenses. Personally it is one of the most comfortable lenses (but may vary in person)


-
Click to view product image 1
- Click to view product image 2





















G&G 'BT' - Grey, Brown, Blue

- Diameter: 14.0mm
- Moisture Content: 38%

- Very natural 'colour' lenses. Grey was particularly my favourite. It gave me 'mysteriou sea green' color effect which was so unique and pretty. Brown and Blue will work for certain people, did not work for me for a everyday use. But beautiful lenses.



- Click to view product image 1
- Click to view product image 2









Mi-Gwang 'Aryan 2 Tones' - Blue

- Diameter: 14.0mm
- Moisture Content: 38%

- The blue was outstanding. When I wear them with my dark black wig, I experienced that a lot of people stare my eyes for couple of minute looking rather curious.

-
Click to view product image


T.Top 'Natural 2 Color' - Grey

- It is more natural than normal Circle Lenses. Gives nice natural gradient. Not for everyone I guess. Personally it was a bit uncomfortable and gave me hard time in the beginning. But it was beautiful on my eyes.

-
Click to view product image



Dueba 'SM Color Circle' - Grey

- Diameter: 14.0mm
- Moisture Content: 38%

- Hmm.. It was pretty and personally comfortable, too. It has interesting pattern but it wasn't for me. My friend loved it tho.

-
Click to view product image




Dueba 'Messiah' - Brown

- Diameter: 14.0mm
- Moisture Content: 38%

- One of my favourite Brown colour circle lens. It sharpened and brightened my eyes. Personally it was comfortable and I did not have much problems at all.

-
Click to view product image


Dueba 'DM23' - Grey

- Diameter: 14.0mm
- Moisture Content: 38%

- One of my fav but personally I had a bit difficult times with this. It was slightly bigger than normal lenses even tho it says 14.0mm. Hmm... Anyway, it really makes my eyes bigger and shiny.


-
Click to view product image


Vassen 'Zeus' - Grey

- Diameter: 14.0mm

- One of natural circle lens. Give nice shine and thinkens iris.


-
Click to view product image




PRODUCT IMAGES by LENSMANIA
© http://cafe.daum.net/kaist1001

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the product number for Dueba 'Messiah' - Brown and G&G 'BT' - Grey? Thanks you website is really helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is the product number for Bescon 'Tutti' - Grey (currently wearing)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete