Followers

Friday 7 August 2009

Colour Contact Lens _ Intro

Since I am almost running out of my colour lens, I thought I'd do some research on different brand and seller in United Kingdom.

This is my first time purchasing lens brands in UK.

Choice No. 1 - Specsavers


Since I have been wearing colour contacts for nearly 7 years and I had few bad experiences with some lenses before, I guess it's always good idea to invest good money on trusted optician.

As Specsavers is one of the UK's trusted Opticians, I think I'd feel much more safer to purchase any lenses from here.

But they only do with 6 months & 12 months supply, and only have three options.

CIBAVision Freshlook Color
- 6 months supply (6 pair) : £59.70
- 12 months supply (12 pair) : £119.40
- Available in 6 colours : Blue, Green, Hazel, Violet, Grey, Sappire Blue
- Base Curve (8.60) / Diameter (14.50)

CIBAVision Freshlook Colorblends
- 6 months supply (6 pair) : £59.70
- 12 months supply (12 pair) : £119.40
- Available in 9 colours: Blue, Green, Grey, Chestnut Brown, Honey, Turquoise, Amethyst, True Sappire, Pure Hazel
- Base Curve (8.60) / Diameter (14.50)

Coopervision Expressions Colours
- - 6 months supply (6 pair) : £59.70
- 12 months supply (12 pair) : £119.40
- Available in 7 colours: Aqua, Blue, Green, Hazel, Grey, Dark Blue, Brown
- Base Curve (8.70) / Diameter (14.40)

Choice No. 2 - www.contactlenses.co.uk


I found this website have few more options,ranges,brands than Specsavers do, which is fantastic. I can buy a single lens here to test out and purchase monthly supplies later on.

They also have more ranges from Freshlook and Expressions, also have Soflens Natural Colour, Images Color, Focus, etc.

- Shippment/Delivery
They use 'Royal Mail First Class' for the UK which is very good for me.

- Reviews Availability
They also have couple of reviews that is quite helpful, too, before I pruchase them.

No comments:

Post a Comment